Twitter Contest- How much will I weigh?

Saturday, November 10, 2012

As in all my years, I have finally started to get more tech savvy.  I was told I must get a Twitter account and I must have lots of followers.
So, I'm taking this opportunity for some fun for the both of us, as I'm leaving to spend a week atBeaches Turks & Caicos:



  1. I will tweet a photo of my feet on the scale, yes with the number showing, and then 
  2. I will tweet the photos of what I eat and drink  every day for the 7 days that I'm there.
  3. I will also tweet if I'm doing activities, you guys know I scuba dive.
  4. It will be up to the new followers  (as now I have just 12) to guess how much weight I'm going to gain / or loose (you never know).
  5. Whoever is the closest will win an American Express gift card from me worth $1 for every 2 new followers (if I get 100 new followers - gift certificate will be for $50, if I get a 1000 new followers gift certificate will be for $500, etc.). New followers count between now and Tuesday Nov 20 when I will do my post-trip weigh in.


So simple:

  • I EAT AND DRINK AND TWEET PHOTOS 




  • I HAVE ACTIVITIES AND TWEET WHAT I'M DOING
(yes, massage is an activity)



  • AND YOU GUESS HOW MUCH I WILL WEIGH AFTERWARDS.
So Follow me on Twitter and tell your friends to follow me and let's make a fun game out of it!

Happy Travels!
Good luck to everyone!












Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home